This machine will be serving a function of :
- be able to adjust the rail’s height (long screw and motor)according to people’s height and face location , once it reached its location it will stay still.
- pull the string (the string switch), the camera would take a snap shot at people’s face. regardless of people’s skin color etc, the “fortune” will be print out in the way of analyzing the propotion of people’s 五官 (five facial features: eyes, nose, ear, mouth, eyebrow), and will be printed out in the way of japanese omikuji.
This would be the same style as my Fortune on Hand, but stronger hhh. Challenges are:
- understanding and making the rails. (calculating the height and spin of the motor)
- print out the generated bitmap of omikuji
- using rapsberry pi instead of computer computer
- the webcam to use
- coding and using the library